There are four scanning modes, “Reputation Scan”, “Quick Scan”, “Full System Scan” and “Custom Scan”, each with its very own configuration settings. Of course, the third one takes a lot of time and uses a moderate amount of computer resources, but it checks every single file on your machine to make sure you're on the safe side.
As the Internet continues to evolve, cybercriminals are getting more creative in ways to target your computer with the very latest viruses and spyware. Norton AntiVirus provides our most powerful virus, and spyware protection so you can do more without disruption.
Norton AntiVirus offers:
- Ranked #1 in performance
- Industry-leading protection
- Easier to use Control Center and features.
- Award-winning speed, performance and protection just got better.
Key features :
Say goodbye to viruses:
- It's okay to blink, because we never do – SONAR technology and live 24x7 Threat Monitoring watch over your PC for any suspicious behavior to quickly identify threats.
- Download away – we scan the files you download and eliminate online threats that we find.
clean your PC– our powerful Threat-Removal Layer targets and scrubs out aggressive, hard-to-remove infections that less sophisticated products often miss.
- Harness global power – only Norton can bring you the ultra-fast Network Defense Layer to block a multitude of threats before they can even touch your PC.
- Protection from the future, available today – our exclusive reputation and behavior antivirus technology are so advanced that they can stop online threats that bad guys haven't even created yet.
- Keep out trespassers – Browser Protection blocks unsafe websites that secretly download software that can steal personal information or take over your PC.
- 300 MHz or faster processor
- 256 MB of RAM (512 MB RAM required for the Recovery Tool)
- 150 MB of available hard disk space.
- CD-ROM or DVD drive (if not installing via electronic download)
Click here for
click here for